‘Tis the season to detox from the inside out, so that you go into the New Year with a true fresh start.
My goal is to go into each new year being better than I was the year before. With recently having a baby boy, I have taken a deep dive into really cleaning up my life and getting rid of as many toxins as I can in different areas of my life. I started with transitioning into a plant based diet, and now as he is in the phase of “wanting to” crawl and I can see his energy level is already high – I want to make sure that we rid our home of as many toxins as we possibly can. Also, my baby has really sensitive skin and so do I – so I am always on a quest to clear out chemical agitators in our daily use products. I have started to replace a lot of the toxins in our home, room by room and the more I research the more I’m wondering why I haven’t done a lot of this sooner. I purchased a lot of my products from my online wellness shopping club (if you would like more information on these products email me (email@example.com) . If you are interested joining the 6 day home detox challenge, sign up today.
Know better, do better
Some points I learned along my research journey that I wanted to share include:
- Conventional cleaners contain hormone disrupters, carcinogens, and lung irritants that can cause long term illness.
- Women who are stay-at-home moms or spend a significant part of the day in their home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work outside the home
Ready To Get Started:
- Join the email challenge by signing up here: Join Now
- Tag your post with #NgsHomeDetox and tag @DrGarnerScott
- Check out the non toxic products to help with your home detox challenge by visiting: https://www.melaleuca.com/nicolegarnerscott
Cost & Details:
This challenge is absolutely free! Spreading the knowledge and I hope you do the same. Over the 6 days I will take you through the challenge room by room including: kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, living area, bedroom, and closets as well as over insight.
Products we have fallen in love with in our home:
A little about me
Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Nicole – wife, boy mom, serial entrepreneur, wealth educator , foodie (plant based) and magic maker. I have so many layers to my life and I wanted to create an online place to share them with you. No two days looks the same and I want to bring you on the ride as I figure it out along the way. Through my blog, I’ll be sharing tips (that I may have learned the hard way), hacks, things I love, and more. Welcome to my life in written form – www.NicoleGarnerScott.com